Saturday, January 9, 2010

ZURI ROSE


Zuri means "beautiful" in Swahili. This child certainly lives up to her name! She is not just beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. She has slept with Paula and I (like between us) for the last two nights, and is just as peaceful and mellow (as long as she is fed and changed) as can be!


Kelso, the dog is having a bit of trouble accepting that he is no longer king of the roost, but seems to be adjusting.


Although, when I decided to sit down for a pose with Zuri, he had to get into the middle of it.


Mom, Grandma and Zuri in the gym while Chris and I were taking pictures of the women's basketball team.


It's a family!


It's a Dad!

It's life!

3 comments:

Chris said...

sweet little girl

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Very fun! Thanks for posting these, I have been anxious to see more of her, she is adorable.

levi said...

Hi I just wanted to say that is a beautiful name so beautiful if fact i named my daughter Zuri Rose when she was born on October 13th 2008. When she was a newborn she was very content and always happy. Congrats on your Zuri Rose and have a happy life with her.

Levi Bernal