Wednesday, September 14, 2011

End of Summer - Maybe

Memorial Day provided the virtually only opportunity to get a bit of family pool time in before the summer ended (which it seems to have done!).  The lodge really has proven to be the great family gathering place that we hoped it could be. 

 

 Cuong is one guy who is not afraid of mechanical things.  A bunch of kids were pretty confident in his driving skills!


Kayla didn't have to be swimming to be joining in the fun.


Another baby recently born was to Mike and Christine, a little boy to match Moose, meet T Rex, being held by Liyan.  Ok let's look at this family relationship.  Maybe someone can help me with what it is.  My brother Mike has a baby.  It is being held by my daughter in law.  So what is the relationship of T Rex and Liyan?


Sarah is really getting comfortable in the water.



Talk about comfortable in the water, Weston at 1 year old is swimming!  Alicia pushes him under the water, and he literally swims to his dad underwater.  Amazing.




Regan is deadly with the squirt gun!  And deadly in other ways too!!!


Meanwhile, Sammy and Felix were playing in the deep end!



Probably the luckiest kid in the world is Weston with a grandma who will get down and dirty with him!




Summer, I hope we get a bit more.

2 comments:

paula said...

I think I missed half of this day. Thanks again for grasping all we do even if it was a last minute gathering.

diep chi said...

Nice pictures but I look funning hehee.I wish summer did not end so soon.I love summer.